It would seem that the lovely Roseanne from All Things Rosy has very kindly nominated me for the Liebster award which was so sweet of her, so Thankyou very much Roseanne!
My attempts at pronouncing the word 'Liebster' are shameful and offensive to Germans everywhere, but in short, according to Roseanne's blog it means 'nice, lovely, kind and dear'... How adorable!
For those who are as clueless as i was as far as what this award was about, It's basically a really sweet way for new (and old) bloggers to get noticed and gain followers etc, really it just helps everyone discover new blogs! and i think awards like these really encourage new bloggers especially to carry on with what they are creating here on the interwebs! :)
The rules are as follows;
1. Each nominee must answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated them.
2. You must then choose 11 other who have under 200 followers to pass on the award.
3. Tell them about their nomination.
4. Choose 11 new questions for them to answer, and so on!
and so here are the questions from Roseanne and my answers :)
1. What is your favourite season?
My favourite season is defiantly winter. No outside sports like athletics for PE, no sweating, no boiling sleepless nights and wearing the least amount of clothes possible, to avoid being to hot, whilst trying to redeem some form of dignity at the same time :) winter has Christmas, Halloween, bonfire night (like my favourite day of the year) snow, frost, and i can layer up, why wouldn't i love it?!
2. What was your last splurge on?
I can't actually remember, probably my iphone 4 after my iphone 3gs decided enough was enough and randomly died on me, it was purchased in a hurry.
3. Who is your style icon?
I wouldn't say i have one off the top of my head, i kinda have my own likes and dislikes and stick to those, although when i was a lot younger, i was obsessed with Disney Channel, specifically Hannah Montana, so i used to watch it, go upstairs and try and replicate the things Miley Cyrus wore on the show because i wanted to be just like her (hahahaha).
4. What is your must-have beauty product?
My Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner. I don't go anywhere without my cat eyes, and this is the only eyeliner i like to use to do it with! That or my naked 2 palette. :)
5. Tea or Coffee?
6. Made in Chelsea or TOWIE?
Hmmm, i cant say i watch either, although i have seen some of each and my vote goes to Made in Chelsea :)
7. Do you collect anything?
When i was younger, i collected owls and owl related objects, because i liked, and still do like owls. :)
8. What is your favourite item in your wardrobe at the moment?
My high waisted acid wash Topshop shorts. I practically live in them.
9. Favourite beauty brand?
Probably Rimmel, although I do have a couple of MAC products which I treasure so it has to be a tie of the two!
10. What do you love the most about blogging?
I love being able to document things in a pretty, organised way that I can share with other people in the hope that they enjoy it to!
11. What are your aspirations for the future?
I really really really want to become a veterinary nurse. I'm not sure if I want to be an actual vet yet because the thought of having to make some of the decisions that they make, puts me off. If I study and train as a veterinary nurse, I can experience first hand what it will be like to be a vet, and from there I can make a decision. I would also like to do some equine studies and maybe specialize in that particular field.
I would like to nominate;
My questions are;
1. If you could only use one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. describe yourself in one word?
3. shorts or skirts?
4. what is your favourite item of clothing?
5. what was the last makeup item you brought?
6. which makeup brand do you like most?
7. what is your favourite season?
8. favourite animal?
9. what are your plans for the future, if any?
10. strawberry, chocolate or vanilla?
11. why did you decide to start a blog?
Please make sure to give all of those wonderful blogs linked a good read, they are all lovely and well worth your time! :) if you do decide to write a post, please let me know so i can read it in the comments nominee's ;)