i logged on to blogger earlier to see that the gorgeous Isabella from Pinkie Promise had nominated me for the versatile blogger award, which was incredibly sweet of her! i would like to say a mahoosive thankyou to her for putting my name forward ;)
if you didn't already know, The Versatile Blogger Award is given from blogger peers for writing quality blogs that have somehow touched them, having good quality photographs and the uniqueness of the subjects covered. The award is to honour the bloggers who bring something special to your life.
How it works:
♥ Display the award certificate on your blog.
♥ Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you
♥ Present 7 other deserving bloggers for the award.
♥ Link your nominees and let them know via comment,
♥ Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
i would like to nominate;
and with that, here are the 7 facts about moi;
- I hope to be a veterinary nurse when i leave school
- I am a horse and horse riding obsessive
- i am in year 10 and am studying Art, Textiles, Business, History (why oh why), Japanese, Triple science, Maths and English for my GCSE's.
- i am OBSESSED with mints, its becoming concerning
- i love Robinsons cordial because my grandma used to give it to me when i was at her house as a young child and it reminds me of this time :)
- i cant cook anything to save my life.
- i hate being in towns and cities!
Once again, thankyou Isabella for nominating me! please remember to check out all of the blogs linked above, they are well worth a good read! and please let me know if you decide to write a post nominees ;) i look forward to seeing them!