Saturday, 7 December 2013

Little Loves #1

It is finally December! After a couple of cold, dull, homework ridden months; the time for festivities, snowy walks (hopefully) and being able to blast Christmas songs without being judged is finally upon us! I've had a serious case of writers block recently, I've come to write a post three or four times over the past month or so and realized that actually, i have nothing interesting to you about talk about. I think I've just reached a very boring time in my life, haha. I have, however found myself loving a whole host of new exciting things that aren't really post worthy as individual items, but put together make a fairly substantial favourites post. 

.  ♥ Real Techniques Stippling brush ♥ Catching Fire soundtrack + film ♥ Mac Eyeshadow in Sketch ♥ Topshop Lipstick in Innocent ♥ Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain ♥ 

Real Techniques Stippling Brush - After purchasing my expert Face brush which at the time i much preferred for my foundation, this brush became somewhat neglected. It wasn't until a couple of days ago when i washed my expert face brush and had to use this one instead, that i realized how nice it is. It gives your skin a really nice, clean look once you have finished using your foundation which i love. i also use this for cream blush on occasion. 

The Hunger Games Catching Fire soundtrack and film - How could i not include this? it was hands down the best film I've ever watched and i absolutely loved it. I cried, I laughed and i covered my eyes at the monkey part ( i actually found that bit scary okay? no judging.) If i could afford it, i would watch it again and again. The soundtrack was something i didn't really think i'd bother listening to, until my good friend Jordyn showed me some of the songs she really liked and i love them. I specifically like who we are by Imagine Dragons, Elastic heart by Sia (feat. The weeknd and diplo) and Place for us by Mikky Ekko 

Mac Eyeshadow in Sketch - This is my first and only eyeshadow by mac and I will defiantly be buying more. I love colour of this as i feel that it compliments the colour of my eyes, skin and hair really nicely. I will say however, if you have very, very short nails like myself, these things are an absolute nightmare to open. The pigmentation is really nice and the colour is fairly long lasting, although i don't think it really lives up to its £14 price tag. 

Topshop Lipstick in Innocent - I love the texture of the Topshop lipsticks, they are always really glossy and balmy so they don't dry out my lips or sink into the cracks, whilst also adding a really nice shine. The lasting power isn't revolutionary but it isn't too shabby either. At first i wasn't sure about the colour of this on me as i really don't suit nudes and light pinks and i have fairly dark lips anyways. I normally stick to dark pink and plummy toned colours. This is light pink, and I actually really like it. It isn't overwhelming and it doesn't wash me out to much like every other nude/ light pink colour on the planet. 

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm stain in Honey - I adore this. I cannot fault it. It feels nice on the lips, it is the perfect colour, The packaging is right up my street and it's really nice and natural. The lasting power isn't as amazing as i would have hoped for a stain, but it is still up there with the best from the ones I've tried. I've grown to be very fond of this product!

2 comments:

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...