pages

Sunday, 22 June 2014

Rimmel London Lasting Finish 1000 kisses. | Infinite Plum


Recently, I've found myself gravitating towards darker, bolder lip colours at the weekends and this one is my most recent discovery. Rimmel's 1000 kisses lip tint promises to be transfer proof. Is it? of course not, or else it would be crazy popular. However, I do love the colour of it, being a dark pinkish plum colour when put on properly, although in the image above I just opted to dab it. The idea is that you are meant to draw the colour onto your lips with the pen nib, and then smooth it out with the balm, which in my opinion is waaaay to much faff. 

I would say that this tint lasted about two hours on my lips before it looked like badly applied lip liner and didn't even make it an hour when I had a cup of coffee and ate. This product retails at £5.99, is readily available at boots and superdrug and comes in a whole host of colours. It does actually sit really nicely on the lips and feels just like wearing a lip balm as the actual tint is so liquidy and light which i love. 

The only things I really don't like is that the balm doesn't retract so you have to be super careful trying to get the lid back on so that you don't end up gouging chunks out of it which is a pain, and also there doesn't appear to be much product at all, I've only used this about 4-5 times and already it's starting to show signs of running low!

I really wish that the lasting power was a little more substantial but this is definitely my go-to colour at the moment.

what lip products have you been loving recently?
♥ 

4 comments:

  1. Always too shy about lip products, the only ones I'm half confident with is the Revlon Colour Bursts, and Matte Lip Balms.

    http://nastyadts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know how you feel, I've only just managed to start wearing them out in public haha! Revlon is most definitely the way forwards ;) xxx

      Delete
  2. Loved this post! I'm on a swearing bad but if i could i would use a certain swear word in a sentence to describe how much i love your blog, everytime i take blogging breaks i always come back and look you up straight away hahahaha, rach x.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment just made my day, or week, or month. Thankyou so so much! -blushes- xxx

      Delete

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...