pages

Saturday, 21 June 2014

Topshop Crop Top | OOTD

Topshop crop top... that's a tongue twister and a half! (seriously! try saying it few times really really fast). I absolutely love crop tops, I have every shape, colour and style you could possibly think of, so you wouldn't think that I needed any more. Well, apparently I did need another little gem to add to my collection and when I saw this little beaut in Topshop the other day, I couldn't bring myself to say no. It hangs really nicely which I wasn't expecting because of its little peplum type detail and to be perfectly honest, for Topshop £14 isn't half bad. It was clearly a match made in heaven! 

At the same time as I purchased the top, I found this necklace which I thought would look great with it. At £8.50 it was definitely a quick decision, but I really like the design so I'm glad I brought it. However, I did wear it to a party on the evening of its purchase and it broke! it wasn't anything that couldn't be fixed with a pair of pliers but I wasn't too chuffed about it to say in the least. Sort yourself out Topshop!

I then finished everything off with my beloved Topshop Joni jeans (I might as well be a walking Topshop advert!) and my Asos T-bar shoes which I lovee!

Have a lovely weekend! 

6 comments:

  1. Love the outfit especially the crop top and shoes great choices!:)x

    curlsandcometsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit, that crop top is adorable! I love those jeans as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! i do love this top haha xx

      Delete

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...