pages

Saturday, 5 July 2014

Soap & Glory Archery Brow Pencil

Over the past month or so, I've gotten really into my eyebrows. I don't know where this came from or why, but I have really liked shaping them and filling them recently. My natural eyebrows are very full, however i do have a rather impressive scar straight through the middle of one of them which means there is a gap in the hairs and i also have found that there are actually quite a few sparse areas. I didn't want anything too full on to fill them in, which is where this archery brow pencil from Soap & Glory comes in. 

The pencil has two nibs, A brush nib which has a lightly coloured liquidy product in it, designed to create the initial shape of your brows, and a waxy pencil nib to shade them in after. I love the brush nib because of how small and precise it is, it's ideal for the ends of your brows and getting the overall shape perfect in as much detail as possible. I like the pencil nib because it is soft and doesn't leave any streaky marks or tints on your actual skin which makes your eyebrows look so much better, but keeps them looking as natural as possible at the same time. 

The only issues i have with this product is the price and how long it will last me. This product retails at £10 in three different shades, however i feel like there is barely any product in it and i feel like it will be something that dries out incredibly quickly. In terms of lasting power, this stuff stays with me all day which is great and keeps my eyebrows in relatively good shape. 

Are there any other affordable brow products you love? I would really appreciate some recommendations ♥ 

2 comments:

  1. I'm planning on getting it but I'm kind of spectical of it since I have very thick eyebrows and I'm afraid of them looking like slugs haha xx

    http://nastyadts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanna try this! always on the lookout for a good brow product

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a little Dahlia trench coat giveaway worth £80 on my blog right now, click here!

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...